From rooftop patios to a backyard oasis, a fireplace can transform an ordinary outdoor space into a true extension of your home. Whether you want to entertain or create a peaceful sanctuary, the flickering flame of a fireplace enhances your ability to enjoy the outdoors (almost) year-round.
- Single-Sided or See-Through design
- Stainless Steel Burner, designed specifically for use outdoors
- Clean face design for picture perfect viewing
- Glass windshield for a stronger flame picture
- Stainless steel inner panels to reflect the flame
- Operates on Natural Gas or Propane
- Electronic Ignition with weatherproof on/off switch
- Safety valve turns the gas / propane off if the flame goes out
- Battery operated, saving thousands of dollars in electrical wiring
- Hardwire kit available for commercial or residential applications
- Approved for outdoor installation only
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 64,000 BTU (NG) & 62,000 BTU (LP), no venting required. For outdoor use only.
- Standard unit includes: 57 1/2" stainless steel linear burner, removeable back for see-through installations, 2 piece windshield (for each side), 3 piece steel panels (back, 2 sides)
- Electronic ignition with an easy access weather proof on / off switch.
- The hardwire kit is ideal for commercial applications, or if the customer wants to run electrical wiring to the unit.